The IMVU Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IMVU Roleplaying Forum

An archive for RP resources, and a forum for the discussion of IMVU RP

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay Badges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna-Serpantha
Dungeon Master
Anna-Serpantha

Roleplay Badges Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Badges   Roleplay Badges I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Moving this over from the old forums. If you have RP badges, or want to collect RP badges then this is the place for you! I will list the currently known owners of various RP badges here.

Elite Roleplayer Badge: Owned by Callirhoe but message Calypsio for the badge as I don't check that account very often.

Roleplay Badges 69iczo T-1 Roleplayer Badge: Owned by iShatteredSanity. It's not auto-grant so you need to message him for it.

Para RP Badge (animated): Owned by Calypsio and available on request if, and only if, you are a paragraph roleplayer.

Famous Roleplayer Badge: Owned by Calypsio. Not auto-grant so you need to send a message asking for it.

RP Badge: Owned by IshikaruTanaka.

Notice: This thread is not for anyone to discuss if such badges should exist, if anyone thinks it's elitist, or to discourage others from doing as they please with their badge slots. It's also not for anyone to discuss the RP styles which the badges represent. If anyone must do that, then do so in the RP styles thread. I repeat, this thread is only for talking about where to find RP badges.
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Serpantha
IshikaruTanaka

IshikaruTanaka

Roleplay Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Badges   Roleplay Badges I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 6:46 am

Hey I've got a fun idea! Can you edit the smiley set for this forum? If so, why not stick in the publicly-available badges as smileys we can use? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down

Roleplay Badges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The IMVU Roleplaying Forum :: General IMVU RP Discussion :: General Audience RP Discussion-
Jump to: