The IMVU Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IMVU Roleplaying Forum

An archive for RP resources, and a forum for the discussion of IMVU RP

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the new forum!

Go down 
+4
Amphilicite
CountVladDracula
Aegenia
Anna-Serpantha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna-Serpantha
Dungeon Master
Anna-Serpantha

Welcome to the new forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 4:21 pm

Hello guys! I'm delighted to say that I have set up these forums to cater for in-depth IMVU Roleplaying discussion which would not be possible in the new "discussions" feature.

Please bear with me while I get things organised here. It will be a few days before the forums look and feel somewhat normal and before the forum rules are completed. In the meantime, please assume that the same forum rules that are on IMVU apply here (pending changes.)

Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Serpantha
Aegenia

Aegenia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Thank you for creating this. Oh how it feels so familiar, yet it's brand new. I think this will be a lot more enjoyable than what there is on the discussion board. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=157666728
Anna-Serpantha
Dungeon Master
Anna-Serpantha

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:34 pm

Click here for the "Discussions" Topic on this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Serpantha
CountVladDracula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:45 pm

Just getting my bearings here. This actually feels like a forum. I was actually getting queasy trying to read the new official "Discussions."
Back to top Go down
Amphilicite

Amphilicite

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:21 am

I totally forgot to post here - thus for starters, thank you for starting this up, Caly... I like the look and feel along with the functionality of this forum.

To add - Welcome to this form, Vlad... good to see you here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=91179266
SqueakyLass

SqueakyLass

Location : The "Whats-in-it-for-me" State; Land of lawyers and insurance agents

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 5:56 pm

Hello, people type persons.

>squeak<
Back to top Go down
IshikaruTanaka

IshikaruTanaka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 9:37 am

HOLY CRAP do I hate the official Discussions "forum". Big thanks to Serpantha for this place. Now if only you people would post stuff. Razz
Back to top Go down
EtherialNeko

EtherialNeko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:29 pm

Nice to feel welcomed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elaini

Elaini

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Thank you, this kind of site was sorely needed.

I'm Anna from Finland, born in 1983 and I have been roleplaying in various places since 1998 (though I admit my beginner's mistakes back then Laughing). I have also made verious creative activity based on that roleplay, visual art and music composing included.

My niche in roleplaying scene has been Elves, Quendi (Tolkien Elves) to be precise, though I have researched the subject of elvendom and it's many forms rather widely even outside it. That makes my general orientarion as fantasy, saga or epic, even if Elves have been adapted to modern and sci-fi RP as well.

The other things that interest me are The Witcher and the Elder Scrolls.

So... Mae Govannen, pleased to meet you! *Curtseys politely.*
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Elaini
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!   Welcome to the new forum! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The IMVU Roleplaying Forum :: Welcome to the RP Forums :: Welcome-
Jump to: