The IMVU Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IMVU Roleplaying Forum

An archive for RP resources, and a forum for the discussion of IMVU RP

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CountVladDracula

Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community?   Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:46 am

I can't access the new IMVU community. Dare I hope they realized it's garbage?
Back to top Go down
EtherialNeko

EtherialNeko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community?   Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:16 pm

It goes down for maintenance a lot at the moment.

I doubt it will be going anywhere anytime soon, though. I'm guessing they sunk a lot of money into this. The forums needed a refresh, for sure. It had a lot of bugs.

I know you and I don't get on much but I respect that those forums were like a home for you. The mods are trying their best.

Last edited by EtherialNeko on Mon May 08, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anna-Serpantha
Dungeon Master
Anna-Serpantha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community?   Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:31 pm

I'm not sure what the problem with the logins is either. Having to click that "salesforceid" thing every time is starting to wear thin with me. It just shows that this is a totally different website than the original one and I fear for the future of groups and everything else on the old site.
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Serpantha
CountVladDracula

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community?   Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 9:23 am

It looks dead again. Seriously, it's impossible to post a comment and all activity abruptly ends June first without warning. Anyone know what's up?
Back to top Go down
Anna-Serpantha
Dungeon Master
Anna-Serpantha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community?   Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 6:26 am

I can't get around the way these new discussions have been set up either.

The comment system just isn't made to house long discussions which are necessary for a forum like the RP forum.
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Serpantha
Elaini

Elaini

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community?   Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 5:07 pm

I have posted some in the "Discussions", though the name starts to feel like irony because there's hardly any real discussions going on elsewhere than in the creator board, and even that works for the creators poorly.

So now I'm in here and another offsite forum for creators.
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Elaini
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community?   Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know what's going on with the so-called new community?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The IMVU Roleplaying Forum :: Non RP Related Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: